Yes you read that title right. We signed a lease last night on a house.
We are moving into a single family home that is 5 minutes from our church. I will save about 5 hours a week in commuting time. We will save gas money. We will save money because the rent is lower.
The girls are so excited to have a yard to play in. They have missed having a yard so much. We will be living in a neighborhood and not on a busy street. They can scooter or roller skate up and down the street without me having to watch every move. I am excited to be able to put up a clothesline and hang out my clothes again and to be able to mow again. I know I am weird.
The house is much smaller than we have had in a long time. We will have to store many pieces in the unfinished part of the basement. The house is clean! If any of you read my facebook when we moved into this house you will know what a blessing this is to me. This house was filthy when we moved in. It has new carpet and has been freshly painted.
We will move in by the end of the month so watch for a new address.
We are moving into a single family home that is 5 minutes from our church. I will save about 5 hours a week in commuting time. We will save gas money. We will save money because the rent is lower.
The girls are so excited to have a yard to play in. They have missed having a yard so much. We will be living in a neighborhood and not on a busy street. They can scooter or roller skate up and down the street without me having to watch every move. I am excited to be able to put up a clothesline and hang out my clothes again and to be able to mow again. I know I am weird.
The house is much smaller than we have had in a long time. We will have to store many pieces in the unfinished part of the basement. The house is clean! If any of you read my facebook when we moved into this house you will know what a blessing this is to me. This house was filthy when we moved in. It has new carpet and has been freshly painted.
We will move in by the end of the month so watch for a new address.
No comments:
Post a Comment