Tuesday, June 12, 2012

An update on Gracie

I am sorry it has taken me so long.  I wanted to give you an update on how Gracie is doing.  Thank you all for praying for her.

The Sunday after I made the original prayer request was much better.  Her fit was shorter although more intense.

This past Sunday was amazing.  She was a little tearful and clingy to Ron and then me but that was about it.  After Ron had driven away I praised her for not losing it.  I asked her what made the difference.  She said that she had prayed "that the devil would not come into her".  Wow!  I knew that she was more aware than the other girls of the going-ons in the spiritual world but I did not realize extent.  I just held her praised God and prayed.  How could my 7 year old be so aware and know what to do?  This child of mine amazes me.

So, will you join me in praying protection over my Gracie.  Protection of her walk with the Lord.  Protection from the evil one.  She is in the midst of some serious spiritual warfare.  Our children are not immune.

No comments:

Post a Comment